The studio holds two K-12 recitals this year at Wilkinson Recital hall of Cincinnati Music Academy:
Fridays December 9th, 2022, and May 12th, 2023.
- Attendance is optional but strongly suggested.
- Students must register in advance for these events. An email will be sent in advance for you to choose which recital you prefer: 4:30 or 6:00 PM.
- It is included in the tuition.
- Music should be memorized, except duets.
- Dress for recital should be semi-formal (no shorts). Details here: https://olgaruapiano.com/performance-attire/
- Friends and family are welcome to attend, but space limitations require that each bring no more than 4 guests for each recital. Small children are also welcome, but with parental supervision. Parents should be prepared to remove little guests, if necessary, to avoid distracting a performance.
- Each family is requested to bring either a beverage or finger food for the reception between recitals.
- Cameras and video recording are welcome.
- Families should arrive promptly and avoid leaving during the recital. If you must leave early, please leave only during applause.
- There will be no private lessons on the day of the Recitals. Make-up classes will not be offered.